Sunday, January 11, 2015

Heartfelt Sympathy

Hi Stampers
Today I have a sympathy card that I made for the Try Stampin' On Tuesday challenge. I love this layout.


Here is the card I created


It's a very simple card and went together really fast. My colors are Pumpkin Pie and Old olive. I used the Welcome Neighbor DSP, Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon and A crumb Cake card base. The sentiment is from the Close To My Heart Set and the flower is from the Heartfelt Thanks set. All are from Stampin' Up. I hope you like my card and will stop by again soon
HAPPY STAMPING

3 comments:

Kathy S said...

This is one of my old favorite stamp sets and you've used the Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch PERFECTLY! Great work. Thanks so much for joining us this week and we sure hope you join us again soon.

Crystal Komara said...

Hi Karen, this is my first visit to your site and ever and the first thing I had to look up was where exactly is "stampin in the boonies!" Being from nowhere Maine myself, it could be just about anywhere, but now I know you're in PA. I really love your sweet sympathy card and you've stayed true to the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Karen, this is such a lovely sympathy card. Love your clean and simple layout and look...just perfect. Thanks for playing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
Sara