Saturday, January 10, 2015

A Little Kindness

Hello stampers. today I'm playing along with The Sunday Stamps challenge. It's a great sketch this time. One I'm sure I'll use a lot.


here is my card


All my supplies are from Stampin'Up. I used Fresh Prints DSP. The  Ink colors are Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana and Real Red. My Card base is Crumb Cake. My Scallop border is Real Red. The Stamp Set is Kinda Eclectic and I used the matching butterfly punches. I also added some rhinestones for bling. I hope you like my card.
thank you for stopping by. Please stop back soon
HAPPY STAMPING

3 comments:

Charlene said...

Very cute I really like it I love the butterflies.

Annette Elliott said...

Charlene, I have to admit that the paper pack is one of my all time favs..so I am really loving your card creation! Beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps! :)

Angel Johns said...

Adorable!! I do love this paper collection! Thank you for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!