Thursday, March 21, 2013

Happy birthday to you

Hi everyone,
Hope all is well. It's a very snowy day. It's adding up once again. Yesterday was the first day of spring, so they say. Sure can't see it here. We've gotten 6" in the pass two days. That makes 57" since Christmas. I think I might be ready for it to stop.
Today I have two cards to show you. This first one is for my good friend Angela. Happy birthday Angela.


And this one I made for the Try Stamping on Tuesday Challenge and CAS- colours and sketches challenge



This is the card I created


All my supplies are from Stampin' Up. I love how it came out. It's a perfect card to give any body. I also want to say thank you to Try Stampin' on Tuesday for picking my card last week. I'm so glad you liked it.
That's all I have for you today. I hope you like my cards and will stop back again soon
HAPPY STAMPING

7 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Love the card for CAS - Colours and Sketches - beautiful embossing and a fab use of our colours - thanks for joining in - Jacqueline xx

Borqna said...

BRAVO!
Good Luck!

Louise van Vuren said...

Fantastic use of our colours, a great CAS card and, as you say, perfect to give to anyone. Love the embossing too!Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours and Sketches

Louise xx

Nancy Seed said...

Great job. Love how you used embossed paper rather than DSP. Gives both dimension and interest in the card. Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

Karen (carefree creations) said...

Wonderful card - great job with the colors! Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

Sarah said...

Your cards are great. I love how you have turned the sketch and this colour combo is great. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday :)

Paula Knall said...

Lovely cards Karen. Thank you for joining us at CAS colours and Sketches. Paula xx